Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:15:54 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Kill Switches: Question: Does Defense attract Offence ???
Comments: To: Trvlr2001@AOL.COM

I've had three cars stolen right out of my front driveway in 20 years. In every case; if they couldn't get the car started they broke a few extra windows before they left. In the case of two cars recovered there wasn't any broken glass on the cars. One a 83 Cadillac was recovered driving through a Churches Chicken drive in, the other an 86 Olds station wagon was recovered after 30 days down in the river bottom pretty well stripped but still had all the window glass. The third car was never recovered so I can't guess the condition it might have been found in.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Carpenter" <Trvlr2001@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 9:39 AM Subject: Re: Kill Switches: Question: Does Defense attract Offence ???