Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:34:31 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: water tank pump problem
Comments: To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>

I guess that I should interject here that I installed a little neon indicator light so I knew when my pump was getting power and supposed to be running. There is often a delay in the water coming out of the faucet and the little indicator light helps to keep you from continuing to turn the faucet against the rather pathetic little stop in the knob and breaking it. I also used a little push button on a jumper wire when the faucet would break (three times in 11 years). I'd just leave the knob off and use the remote push button to run the pump. I used several switch/button routines over the 11 years on my Westy.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Stevens" <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:02 AM Subject: Re: water tank pump problem