Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:28:33 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: How much fuel efficiency gained by shedding 300 lbs?
Comments: To: Michael Elliott <j.michael.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

I see you'all didn't like my idea of the Vanagon race for a 100 miles. So here is my next suggestion ............. lets drop two similar vanagons off a 50 story building the one that lands first wold be declared the most efficient. This could be the solution to what 300 pounds can do for you.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Elliott" <j.michael.elliott@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:59 PM Subject: Re: How much fuel efficiency gained by shedding 300 lbs?