Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:26:59 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      88 Westy FS in NJ- $12000

I am selling an 88 Westy I bought a few months ago. This is an 88 White Westfalia Vanagon full camper. Engine runs excellent. New head gaskets and many new coolant hoses (just done as preventive maintenance). New tune up parts, new belts, A/C blows cold, 4 speed manual transmission works great! Just had it through NJ inspection and it passed with flying colors! I inspected all the brakes and suspension parts and they are either new or in excellent condition (new tires too). Has a newer three window canvas and a nice CD player. There is some rust in the rear hatch and the two front steps. This is the worst but can be fixed. Also some minor seam rust (but none in the long seam on the driver's side).This van is ready for any trip you want to throw at it. I am asking $12000 firm since you can buy it and then just start camping. If you are interested please give me a call or stop buy to take a test drive.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242