Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:03:40 -0700
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Raising vanagon rear
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

Lots of us have put rear spacers in. David Marshall even sold them and maybe still does.

The spacers go above the spring, between the body and the shaped plastic spring seat piece. I and many others have cut spacers from a white plastic cutting board. Use the above mention spring seat as a pattern. Don't forget to completely release the parking brake when lowering the control arm to get the spring out and back in.

Mark