Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:53:27 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Euro Highness ...
Comments: To: Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

I'm not jealous or envious of anybody that has a car note for a new / newer car. My neighbor has two new cars and a $600.00 a month insurance bill on their $120,000.00 dollars worth of cars. I don't even care to know about the amount of the leases or notes. I've been debt free for almost 20 years other than just current utility bills and minor credit card for gas, new blue jeans and meals out. I keep credit card active for airline tickets and such that nearly demand a credit card for ID purposes. I saved up for my Porsche and every other car I've bought since 1986. Walking in with a pocket full of cash to buy cars or other expensive items scares people so I still keep my money in the bank and buy with checks or bank drafts.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltan" <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:07 PM Subject: Euro Highness ...