Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:06:07 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Article on heater fan replacement w/o dash removal
Comments: To: THX0001@AOL.COM

Thanks George,

In your reply you have unwittingly supplied me with just the information that I need but had yet to search for. My son just purchased his first car a Volvo 240, and it needs a new heater blower motor. Having spent many years in the automotive industry I am aware of the scope of the task, but now armed with the link that you posted I have instructions delivered right to my monitor without even asking.

This is just one more example of why this is such a great list to belong to!

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: George Goff <THX0001@AOL.COM> Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:04 am Subject: Re: Article on heater fan replacement w/o dash removal