Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:07:10 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Here we go a-Wallacing--Re: rear hatch shocks

hump day is getting more and more like fryday. LOL I have earthlink and the spam filters are weak, and cause this.

instead of spam we all need WALLACEWARE INSTALLED.

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> Sent: Aug 24, 2005 3:41 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Here we go a-Wallacing--Re: rear hatch shocks

I took the time to answer this post in good detail, but for my trouble I got back a spam response:

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme? a=blissx3@earthlink.net&id=1e83G44TZ3Nl34a0

It would save a lot of room in the archives and my inbox if people got rid of these autoresponders...

Jim