Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:43:38 -0700
From:         Dusty Edwards <dusty.edwards@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Question about Diesel Westies...
Comments: To: chris Moyles <chris@fauquierhousing.org>

thanks for the advice - and i'm totally open to something outside or the waterboxer! but i simply see a gasoline to diesel conversion as being a huge hassle. however, who am i to say........

i'm not completely clear on what you mean - specifically, what other options are you speaking of? (are you saying go with a TDI, instead of a 1.6? - and if so, wouldn't that upgrade be easier starting w/ an already diesel vanagon setup?)

also, any info on how long VW produced these would be great.

thanks again for the help!