Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:42:39 -0400
From:         Robert Campbell <vanagon-rcampbell@USA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Urgent - Female Traveller in distress (near Lincoln Nebraska)
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>

Larry,

According to Earth.Google.Com

Advance Auto Parts Phone: 402 465 8188 3100 Cornhusker Hwy Lincoln, NE 68504

This is about 3 miles south of I-80 in Lincoln -- it's the closest of the

chain names that I know of (advance, discount auto parts). I was unable to get a fix on Grande Island, NE.

Gotta love Google! I hope that helps!

-Robert

------ Original Message ------ Received: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:44:03 PM EDT From: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Urgent - Female Traveller in distress (near Lincoln Nebraska)

> Volks, >

> Female Traveller driving a "EuroVan" Camper is in distress (near Lincoln Nebraska) >

> Just got a call from Gail Stein who is on the side of I-80 heading East

between