Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:03:25 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Question about Diesel Westies...and biofuel conversions
Comments: To: Grego Inzinna <caravana_rolidei@PLANET-SAVE.COM>

Grego,

I did not find you to be offensive or out of line with your statement. A lot of the responses were obviously from those with little or no first hand knowledge or research on the subject and only served to propagate more urban myths and misconceptions. I fully admit that I have no first hand knowledge, however I too have been researching this topic for over two years and am actively looking for a vehicle to convert to WVO. Unfortunately inexpensive diesels are rare up here, as most in our area are in 3/4 or 1ton late model trucks.

Mark in AK actively looking to run WVO

----- Original Message ----- From: Grego Inzinna <caravana_rolidei@PLANET-SAVE.COM> Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:23 am Subject: Re: Question about Diesel Westies...and biofuel conversions