Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:28:22 -0700
From:         John Erickson <grandpajohn@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Won't Start...Again 2.1L
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

My '87 syncro is doing the same thing. I have decided it is not a fuel problem. Mine will sometimes start. Of the three items you listed...coil, hall sensor, and ecu, which is most likely to operate intermittently? (I sometimes smell fuel when I crank). My van was fine one day, and not the next. Thanks, John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Wilford" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:27 AM Subject: Re: Won't Start...Again 2.1L