Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:08:47 -0600
From:         dusty edwards <dusty.edwards@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: AC Troubleshooting - No Blower
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@mac.com>

thanks again for your help. after further research, i can provide a bit more detail...

i'm doing this w/ the engine not running, however, nothing seems to change when the engine is on. when the "thermostat" switch is turned on (at all) it sounds like the blowers or something start to operate in the overhead AC compartment (definitely nothing under the engine hatch happens). but, like i said, nothing happens when i use the "fan speed" switch. i've checked the two smaller fuses in the drivers-side pillar and they're good. the "melt-away" fuse is also intact. i haven't check anything further due to lack of a VOM meter.

dusty.