Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:32:47 -0700
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Who bought syncro westy in PA? SAD
Comments: To: Michael Vickey <vickrail@VELOCITY.NET>

Its always sad to see a really clean rig like this end up in the hands of a middle man who only wants to make money. This van SHOULD have gone to another person who would love it and take care of it directly from the original owner. The original owner is really at fault for trading it in or not properly advertizing it to the vanagon community. Now some nit whitt is going to cash in on it and both the original owner and the new owner who really really wants one of these both get screwed. This guy now selling does nothing but armor all the tires and makes over 10 grand.

What a sad thing to see happen.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Vickey" <vickrail@VELOCITY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:54 AM Subject: Re: Who bought syncro westy in PA?