Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:23:00 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Exciting things happening at Van-Again!

Just wanted to drop the list a note to let you know about the exciting things happening around here.

First of all we have a new two bay garage for working on Vanagons! It is done but I still need to get the cement floor for it to be sweet.

Also we are joining up with a company that many of you have heard about called Pop Top Heaven. Basically we are going to be a dealer for them on the East Coast and we already have two of their nice Eurovan Campers here for sale a 2001 and a 1995. We are planning to have up to six campers here for sale at all times. Pop Top Heaven is a dealer in premium VW Campers and we are proud to be a part of their team.

Finally we have added many new parts to our webstore for Eurovans, and the older Buses. If you are someone who owns a Vanagon and these other models of VW van we would be glad to help you with quality parts.

Our next big project coming to fruition after years of development is a paper catalog. This should be done some time this winter. As I have stated many times in the past I just want to thank everyone at the Vanagon Mailing list for your support over the years. You have been a vital factor in Van-Again's growth over the years and we sincerely appreciate it.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242