Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:16:26 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 16 Sep 2005 - Special issue (#2005-761)
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>

I've shipped many orders for used parts to Canada. I always break the shipments into smaller cartons that can be shipped by the US Postal service. On the customs declaration I always pit that the parts are used and for 80s model VW. (It's always been true. Don't get caught lying or your shipment will be confiscated and destroyed or auctioned off by customs offices.) My buyers have always got their goods for only the $5.00 fee even though some of the orders were in the $500.00 range.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Palmer" <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 6:52 PM Subject: Re: vanagon Digest - 16 Sep 2005 - Special issue (#2005-761)