Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:07:57 +0200
From:         Jaap Nauta <bus.mail@IAE.NL>
Subject:      Re: Translation Request
Comments: To: inua@CHARTER.NET

John,

The information in the text can all be found in the described links, the sites are (also) in English. Seems to be something like ETKA, but it's an ordering system. Made by a German company LexCom.

There is some extra information given how to handle prices when you haven't done a complete installation, and how to update the pricelist (they claim an update is available every month :-)

Just checked the German VW bus forum, only a few hits telling that ETOS is basically the same as ETKA, but ETOS can be bought by private persons.

Maybe anyone has personal experience with ETOS? (haven't used ETOS or ETKA)

Jaap '87 Caravelle diesel