Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:59:12 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear Heater
Comments: To: jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>

Uh... of course. Leaking at any pressure (usually higher means more leaky) is why you replace your heater/valve/o-ring.

But it is not an inherent design flaw (like that radiator shop said) that causes the heater core to act all Sybil on you. If heater leaks, replace. Leak fixed. Done. No need to worry about variable pressure leakage. Perhaps we could call this VPL Syndrome...

Cheers,

Jeff www.vanagonparts.com