Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:09:31 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sum' b*tch - Rear Heater Valve
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@optonline.net>

Dennis,

Are you saying the valve is supposed to have a seal or "O" ring but it does not ordinarily come with the valve? That is a separate item that one must order??

If it does take a seal of some sort, is it a true "O" Ring or is it a seal with flat sides?

Maybe I should just goop it up with Plumbers Goop! If you can seal hip boots with it so they don't leak, surely it would prevent that valve from leaking at the seal!!!

TIA,