Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:59:08 -0500
From:         Richard Green <rlgreen@INDUSTRYINET.COM>
Subject:      O/T Hurricane Rita

Well it looks like another Hurricane is going to hit the USA. This one will most likely hit Texas. Houston could get it bad, and a lot of SE Texas. NO hotels for 600 miles. People getting scared. My wife, Joyce, stopped at the Brenham super walmart, and people were buying out water, battries, and a lot of stuff. When she goes to work tommrow she will see how it is in Bryan-College Station TX.

Most of Galveston and Galvestion will be under manadotory evecation Wendesday. I hope all our Houston folks are at least getting ready to get the hell out of dodge.

I will be watching closely. I have to take the M-I-L to the Doctor in the morning and we will go from there. We should get Hurricane force winds here and farther north too.

Tommrow I will get stuff put up, cleaned up and locked up at least.

SE TEXAS people be carefull.

I'll be gassing up the Syncro and getting it ready to go if I need to,

Richard Green New Ulm, Tx