Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:17:55 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      parting out or selling 1980 Adventurewagen
Comments: To: Adventurewagen@yahoogroups.com, Syncro <syncro@yahoogroups.com>

Hi All, I acquired this camper a short time ago. Now I am being offered another which will fit my needs better. I prefer to sell as a whole vehicle but wil consider parting out less the Behr in dash AC. I had people offer to buy the fridge, stove, furnace and cabinets. No prices yet. I will consider all offers from listees before posting them on Ebay this weekend. Located in South San Francisco. The engine was a rebuilt long block which the former owner installed himself. It supposedly has less than 85 miles on in. You are welcome to come and test it yourself as it is still installed and running in the van. If I part the van out, I want to keep the transaxle. I would llike $400 for the engine. The interior is in great shape. If you ware interested in the whole van, I am selling as a parts van. That means if you are from California, I am not providing a smog certificate. It needs a cat and tailpipe to pass smog check. I have those available for sale separately. Willing to trade for services of a competent welder. Thanks for reading this far. -- BenT