Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:35:03 -0500
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Temp gauge problems too

Last week Roger Sisler referred to a voltage stabiliser in the instrument cluster - any chance that is part of the problem? I have the same problem, which possibly coincidentally arose when I mucked around with the speedo cable in there.

Anyone have a part number or more info?

Thanks Jeff 85 Westfalia GL Winnipeg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rus" <rusb01@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:13 PM Subject: Re: Temp gauge problems too