Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:26:40 -0700
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      The Plight of Robert Keezer
Comments: To: "wetwesties@yahoogroups." <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>,
          "Ev_Update@Yahoogroups. Com" <ev_update@yahoogroups.com>,
          Syncro@yahoogroups.com, vanagon@yahoogroups.com,
          "Vw-Camping@Yahoogroups. Com" <vw-camping@yahoogroups.com>,
          vwcc@yahoogroups.com, VWVANFULLTIMERS@yahoogroups.com,
          "Westfalia@yahoogroups. com" <Westfalia@yahoogroups.com>,
          syncrolist@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: warmerwagen@yahoo.com

Open Letter to Robert and the VW Community,

By now pretty much everyone knows of the plight of long time list member Robert Keezer.

Robert is being evicted from his home today and has a very uncertain future.

Since learning of this ordeal 2 weeks ago, several of us have contacted Robert and asked ... "How can we help".

It seems he is so overcome by the enormity of the situation that he is unable to articulate what help is needed.

One friend said to Robert,

"I think we are all paralyzed by the urgency and the ambiguity on what we should be doing as a community to help you. "

Robert >>>> WE UNDERSTAND.

Please know that we are here, ready to help in any way you feel is appropriate, when you feel it's appropriate.

We love and respect you and are deeply saddened by your plight.

When you are ready, conact any of us and "TELL US HOW WE CAN HELP".

Folks .... In the vicinity of Des Monies, WA.

Please consider giving Robert a call and ask if he needs help with moving, storage or whatever.

If you find other things, that us farther away, can do to help ...please spread the word.

Many, many of us are waiting, willing, feeling helpless and want to help.

Contact:

Robert Keezer 206-878-8423 Des Moines, WA warmerwagen@yahoo.com

larry chase www.roadhaus.com