Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:11:28 +0000
From:         Todd Last <rubatoguy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Tire Guidelines Report
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

I have XCA tires on my Westy and agree 100% with John's experience.

Interestingly, I was at America's Tire Company getting a pucture repaired and noted they offer a sipeing service for tires - however they did not reccomend doing so for the XCA tires. However they did fill all my tires with Nitrogen!

Todd '88 Westy