Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:22:04 -0700
From:         Doug in Calif <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Heaters: Propane vs. Gasoline vs. Diesel

Just noticed using "perportional font" button (second from right "jkl") keeps the text from running off the side of the screen when reading from the vanagon archives.

http://gerry.vanagon.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0411C&L=vanagon&D=0&P=13540&F=P

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug in Calif" <vanagon@astound.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:07 PM Subject: Re: Heaters: Propane vs. Gasoline vs. Diesel