Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:52:57 -0600
From:         jimt <camper@TACTICAL-BUS.INFO>
Subject:      Re: Any way to transfer LP from gas grill tanks  into the vanagon
              LP tank?
Comments: To: roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

If you are talking the twenty pounders i did some testing on it and found that it was difficult and risky but doable if you have the pol threading in your filler. Some of the early westy had pol threading inside of the filler. If your talking the little disposables, it again depends on what series filler you have on your westy tank. With the pol threading you could use the commonly found disposable tank filler found at many camping and hardware outlets.

If you have the ones that do not have the pol threading inside then you are in for an expensive hose. I could not find the tank connector for under 45 bucks and hose at 25 more bucks and another connector for about 15 bucks. jimt