Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:55:28 -0600
From:         Traci and Michael <tmrmb@XMISSION.COM>
Subject:      Re: Selling my beautiful Syncro Westfalia and Re: Bying/Selling
              on the list & morons
Comments: cc: mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM

WOW people - could i just say thanks Chris Dixon for offering your treasured van to the list first regardless of price, shape, etc. I think either i missed reading it or that must have gotten missed in between all of the lines I have read on these two subjects - or maybe that's why more people just go straight to ebay to sell - anyway thanks -

and PS Bob - hey thanks again for helping me out with the syncro sticker! the shop did a fantastic job for what i got done - so much happier seeing no dents on that back hatch et al....hope you are getting out there for some fall desert camps! your the best! traci