Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:22:32 -0700
From:         gary goldey <clonestar7@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Damn that Peter !!!

I used to listen to Hush Bimbo and that leprechan Hannity. That is untill I found something better (that's just one man's opinion). You must try to find Michael Savage on your AM dial. www.savagenation.com So after being forced to listen to AM radio all day......A better question is why can't I find a decent FM music station in what is supposed to be the live music capitol of the world? (Austin TX)

Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> wrote: > On Oct 16, 2005, at 7:24 PM, Tom Salicos wrote:

> I was trying to buy an brand new Toureg. Had a gazillion $$$ on a > line of credit and I searched for "volks". I got VolksCafe and crap, > all I got was two tubes of CV grease. Damn, I really wanted a new > SUV. Couldn't Volkswagen possibly make it easier to buy their stuff > ???

I can certainly understand your confusion. You can still get your Toureg from a good friend of mine who's selling his. Seems that while VW was busy suing anyone with a german noun in their name, they let their dealerships go to hell. Tired of $500 oil changes and an indifferent attitude, he's going japanese where they appreciate his business.

> Q: Why is it that "trial lawyers" are bad, but "corporate lawyers" > are good ???? > >

A: Because Rush and FOX haven't told us to hate corporate lawyers yet. Be patient.

Jim >

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.