Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:24:31 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: cooling fluid capacity of 84 vanagon w/ 1.9?
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

Roger, why do you want to use distilled water when the system has so many surfaces that will contaminate the distilled water? There are no specs per se on distilled water. There are specifications for various grades of water used in industrial processes, laboratories, etc. I use the blue VW coolant diluted with tap water.

John '84

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Sisler" <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:52 PM Subject: Re: cooling fluid capacity of 84 vanagon w/ 1.9?