Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:54:06 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Failed Crankshaft seal - 2nd time!
Comments: To: David Shepherdson <shepherdsond@METRO.DST.OR.US>

I saw the pictures and the seal was not countersunk but almost flush with the outer edge and the flywheel radius in eating the seal your lucky it just tore and did not spin the seal in place use the old seal to countersink the 10 mm seal into place

going faster miles an hour with the radio on

I remain Bob Donalds Boston Engine

call me if you feel the need later in the day after 5 east coast time 1 508 358 6264

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Shepherdson" <shepherdsond@METRO.DST.OR.US> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:21 PM Subject: Re: Failed Crankshaft seal - 2nd time!