Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:47:43 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Power Outlet (Cigarette Lighter) Rotating
Comments: To: kayakjr@JUNO.COM

Why not just pull it out 1/8" and put some silicone sealer on it the perimeter ........... push it back in and hold it with some tape until the sealer cures. If you apply the sealer with a Q tip or such you might be able to hide the whole process.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Reynolds" <kayakjr@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:13 PM Subject: Re: Power Outlet (Cigarette Lighter) Rotating