Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:50:21 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mouse Attack!
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>

You just need a ten pound cat in your Vanagon. The word will travel fast and you won't have anymore mice. (Also get a litter box and 300 air fresheners).

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:33 PM Subject: Re: Mouse Attack!