Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:36:39 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: in the year 2015......
Comments: To: Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>

I guess I'm lazy, it just takes me longer because I clean everything as it comes out or goes back in.

Stan Wilder Engine Ceramics 214-352-4931 www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Schwaia" <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:54 AM Subject: Re: in the year 2015......