Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:06:11 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wait a minute, I drive a Ford Falcon!
Comments: To: Don Spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET>

Yes I have, and while they are not the best handling car there are far worse. I have owned, driven or rode in most every year and model between the first 1964 1/2's through 1973. Including Shelby GT 350 & 500, Boss 302, 351, 429, 428 Cobrajets, California Specials, Twisters, Mach I's, etc. Before I was diagnosed with Vanogonitis I was heavily into Mustangs, and served in various positions including President of two local Mustang clubs. I sold my last Mustang, a 1964 1/2 convertible with a 4V 289, and 4spd about four years ago. I also ran a home based Mustang parts business for a number of years and still have some inventory laying around. Maybe I will get bored some day and build a Syncro Westy powered by a Boss 302. :-). If you pry the Mustang emblem off of the horn button on a 1964 1/2 Mustang there will be a Falcon logo underneath it.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Don Spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET> Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:43 am Subject: Re: Wait a minute, I drive a Ford Falcon!