Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:30:30 +0000
From:         Robert Rountree <syncro87@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: mouse attacks

Mickey's redux

>>Crude but effective:

>>http://asktrapperjohn.com/topics/bucketmouse.htm

I've had mice fall into buckets in my garden shed and not be able to get out and die....

I've never had a mouse chew on anything inside my vanagon, the cabinets, on the cabin floor or my bed. They have only been inside the front passenger vent area. All other areas of egress seem to be secure. (and I live in the rural Ontario country side where there are lots of rodents) I will check the front vent intakes closer for screens and their condition.

the trapperjohn mouse bucket reminds me of a joke...

a young lad from Newfoundland was turning drinking age and he had always been looking forward to having his first drink at the local boat club like his dad and granddad. They had always boasted about walking across the water to the boat house club for their first legal drink. So on his birthday the lad has a buddy row him out into the lake about half way to the boat house, and he gets out of the boat, thinking he's going to walk on the water, and sinks like a rock. His buddy drags him home and is warming him up with a hot towel and he's complaining "how come dad could walk on water?" His grand mother says "For heavens sakes boy, your father and grand father were born in January not July and the lake was frozen"......

Same thing with the water in a bucket in CDN... the mice might just ice skate out in the winter. (after having a bacon sandwich ;^)