Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:26:09 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: What I did a few weeks ago--a pallet in my Vanagon

I had no problems, and it's the third time I've done it for this hundred-mile distance between nashville and my home. I did bottom out on the rough ramp in the parking lot leaving the printer's, but that's it. I still have one load to go for this printing. I've gone shorter distances with more books. It drove well, and I took it carefully and stopped carefully.

I had about 30 boxes at about 70 lbs. and a couple of boxes in the back. An iPod and some water bottles and me in the front.

Jim