Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:38:14 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil Fill Level - Only go halfway.  Makes a difference! Thanks
              Dennis.
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>

Perhaps that was bad - here's worse!

Blonde cheerleader got caught in a hailstorm, and took her car to the body shop for repairs of all the dimples the hail made. . The shop manager gave the guys in the shop a wink as he said to her "You can fix all those dimples cheap if you go home, and blow up the tailpipe. The dimples will pop right out.!" The fellows were doubled up with laughter as she drove off.

At home she was all squatted down and doubled over, blowing up that tailpipe, when her also blonde cheerleader roommate came out and asked what she thought she was doing. The girl at the tailpipe raised up - black soot circling her mouth, - and explained she was trying to get the dimples to on the surface of her car to pop out.. To which her roomy replied " Dummy!!! That doesn't work unless the windows are rolled up!!!!!" :-)

Heh, heh

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver