Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:30:14 -0600
From:         Tom Altman <tom@ALTMANVILLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Double Cab Synco - What is it worth?
Comments: cc: Joel Walker <jwalker17@earthlink.net>

I know...I've just seen DoKa's on eBay and TheSamba - plus researched them in Canada. It just seems like a real pain to get them in from Canada. I realize it is a hard question - but I really do appreciate your information.

Please forward me information anyone may have about DoKa's for sale.

Thanks, Tom