Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:30:10 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Steel coolant pipe repair ideas
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>

I have plain old rad hose making up for the 8" piece I had to cut off, 2 clamps, been good for ~ 25,000 miles so far. Jake ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:47 AM Subject: Re: Steel coolant pipe repair ideas