Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:01:30 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: BGT:  Unique!   1989  Dehler-Profi T3 Syncro 16"
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM>

Congrats Malcolm, you must be pretty happy about that! Nicely integrated shape to the top; it actually makes the Van look swoopier! And I like the way they have published the wiring diagram on their web page.

Jake

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Stebbins" <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 9:11 AM Subject: BGT: Unique! 1989 Dehler-Profi T3 Syncro 16"