Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:38:47 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: Build Your Own Van Fridge Kit
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Mark,

years ago, their was an article in WoodenBoat magazine about making your own icebox. If i recall correctly (and, typically, the issue has not been reshelved in my "library", arrgh). If I recall correctly, the chest was made of marine ply (tropical wood), double walled, insulated with urethane foam, West System epoxy use throughout.

Its issue 99, page 74.

Alistair

'82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94 http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/