Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:28:30 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cracked Slider Hub Pictures
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

Hey John,

My father worked for Hughes in the 60's when we lived in Tucson(where I was born), refurbishing air-to-air missles. He eventually grew tired of the lay offs between military contracts and took a job in Alaska in 1969. My parents agreed to try life here for one year to see if they would like it, they are still here.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM> Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:40 pm Subject: Re: Cracked Slider Hub Pictures To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM