Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:09:14 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: Bright LED Cheap source & usage
Comments: To: Edward Maglott <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US>

There are a few resources out in the ether to help with LED projects. A couple I use are:

loads of all kinds of data here:

http://www.uwgb.edu/nevermab/led.htm

And an easy and neat calculation gizmo, for both series and parallel applications:

http://led.linear1.org/led.wiz

Alistair

'82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94 http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/