Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:23:25 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Front Shock Absorbers

I'm also using OEM Boges on the front, got them new on Ebay for $30 or something ridiculous like that, and the difference from the KYB's that were on before is amazing. Much better ride.

I have the Alko's on the back, which I also really like.

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/