Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:13:45 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: cold weather shifting, was: Re: Tom's genital defect
Comments: To: Mark Tuovinen <mst@ak.net>

On 12/9/05, Mark Tuovinen <mst@ak.net> wrote: > > Al, > > My apologies for the cold weather front that we inadvertently sent your > direction, it was supposed to stay in Alaska a little longer. Now you have > our sub-zero weather and we have warmed up significantly, its about 40F > outside right now. All of our beautiful snow is melting. We will try to > steer the warm front your direction when we are done with it, how would the > month of May sound? :>) > > Mark in AK - basking in T-shirt weather

Mark,

40°F in San Francisco is considered cold enough to get your nipples to the point that you can scratch you initials on the side of your Vanagon. We'd be burning that T-shirt so we can bask in the heat it's incineration.

Here I was grumbling about 59°F last night.

You guys are just as bad as that gas station attendant I was chatting with near Death Valley two summers ago. We were both looking at this giant thermometer which read 118°F. I said, Wow, would you look at that?" before I could finish, he said, "Yes, thank God it's cooled down. It was in 123°F yesterday." I meant to say it was too hot.

-- > BenT