Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:32:32 -0800
From:         Jon Brown <jbrown510@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fender Flares - custom made

long ago I talked to Peter about them, he said he was selling them only out of the shop because they required some "fine tuning" to install. ie. they weren't fitting perfectly... and he probably didn't want to sell them to anyone that hadn't physically seen them in person first...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Drew" <derekdrew@RCN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 2:55 PM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Fender Flares - custom made