Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:37:42 -0500
From:         Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: slow leaks and flat tires
Comments: To: peter cobb <pcobb@SOFTCOM.NET>

I'm running nokian c2 Hakkapeliitas (185-14) on both my vanagons and have been for several years with no deflation problems.

I'd suggest you air them up good and use a spray bottle with a little dish detergent in water to see if you can spot any bubbles. It could be that you have leaky valve stems or leaky valve cores so don't overlook those in the process.

Mike

peter cobb wrote: > I too seem to get more flat tires on my vanagon than my car i have a syncro and use 195 r 14 i am always checking the tire pressure and seems like always going down. i am wondering if there could be any damages to the rims. has any one else had any experience like this.? > > peter cobb > 90 syincro westy >