Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:43:58 -0500
From:         Ken Lewis <kdlewis_wating_time@ALLVANTAGE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Testing the Brake Light Switches
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

I think you may have hit upon something that has always bugged me about my truck. There is a point during the travel of the brake pedal that produces RF interference on my radio. I assumed it was just dirty contacts in the brake light switch. On the other hand, doesn't the brake warning light energize when both of the master cylinder switches do not close simultaneously? Ken Lewis http://neksiwel.20m.com/ ----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 1:36 PM Subject: [VANAGON] Testing the Brake Light Switches