Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:55:32 -0600
From:         Al and Sue Brase <albeeee@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Upgrading Projectzwo Bulbs to 100w and/or Yellow
Comments: To: DaveC <davec2468@AIM.COM>

Kinda. the current will be determined by the TOTAL resisatnce of the circuit, and the VOLTAGE. So those litttle losses at the terminations ant the headlite switch do add up. and chaging voltage of 14.0 would make a big differeance fron 13.1 in th output and bulb life. I'm sure that with an increase in voltage the decrease in bulb life is not linear. Al Brase 91 Vangaon licensed master electrician, (as are a few others on this list.)