Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2005, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:06:16 -0700
From:         Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: heaters Espar -vs - Propex
Comments: To: obeechi@runbox.com

Espars run on gas or diesel

Chris

On 12/27/05, Mark C <obeechi@runbox.com> wrote: > What does an Espar use for fuel?? and what have you learned?? > > > You know if you guys need the heating just to sleep at night.., > > > There is a place in Santa Cruz, Downworks.., and they sell down comforters with 800 fill power down.., I have one, and being cold on an overnight sleep just doesn't happen.., unless I were sitting uncovered.., sure I live in Calif...., but we do get Alaskan cold fronts in the winter.., they have to heat the oranges you know.. > > ----- Start Original Message ----- > From: Brian Tipsword <nobleman1962@YAHOO.COM> > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: heaters Espar -vs - Propex > > > Hiya! > > > > I am looking at the Propex Heatsource HS1800 and the Espar AIRTRONIC D2. > > > > I have no experience with either heater and would appreciate input from anyone that has. > > > > Karl Mullendorf has been a great help with pricing and such on the Propex. I don't have propane in my weekender, so am weighing the idea of the Espar since I wouldn't have to plumb for LP. > > > > I want to make a purchase and have this done by the end of January. > > > > Please p-mail me if you all know about these things. > > > > Thanks, > > Brian Tipsword > > Salem, OR > > > > > > __________________________________________________ > > Do You Yahoo!? > > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > > http://mail.yahoo.com > > > > ----- End Original Message ----- >